YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS OF FIZZ TOURS
Effective Date: August 22, 2014
1. How Company gathers information from users. How the Company collects and stores information depends on the page or portion of the Site that you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. You can visit many pages on the Site without providing any information. Other pages may prompt you to provide information, such as when you register for access to portions of the Site, sign up for membership, request certain features or make a purchase.
The Company does not collect personally identifiable information through the Site unless that information is provided by you during registration for various features on the Site. Information required to participate in such features may vary but will typically include your first and last name; address including city, state, zip code and country; daytime and evening phone numbers; and e-mail address; and, in the case of making purchases, a credit card number and expiration date. You may also be requested to provide a username and password for certain features. To the extent you provide personal information to the Site, you may request an amendment or correction to your personal information by sending an email to the email listed in Section 6.
The Site also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, Company may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use “cookie” technology. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password so that you do not have to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular feature while visiting the Site. The Company will continue to update and change the Site and such changes may include the adoption and/or implementation of additional technology. These changes may allow the Company to gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide the Company with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but doing so may limit your ability to access certain portions of the Site or may require you to re-enter your user name and password. Additionally, such refusal may mean that the Site would not be able to customize the Site’s features according to your preferences. Still, you are invited to continueto visit the Site.
2. What the Company does with the information collected. The Company will use your information only as permitted by law. Information that does not personally identify you (“Aggregated Information”) may be used in various ways. For example, Company may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to learn which Site pages are visited most or what features of the Site are most attractive. Aggregated Information may be shared with advertisers and business partners, but cannot be used to contact you individually.
As the Company continues to develop business and grow, the Company may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. The Company may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to the Company, and/or whenever the Company deems it appropriate or necessary to give such information to law enforcement authorities. Please note Company may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
3. Security of personal information. The Site has undertaken various security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control. Company has and will continue to undertake physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information.
Only those employees and hired professionals (e.g., lawyers) needed to carry out requisite business functions will have access to information on individual Site users. Employees and hired professionals violating these privacy policies will be subject to disciplinary action.
4. Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements. The Site does not control or monitor its partners, advertisers and third-party affiliates with respect the privacy of our users. Users of this Site should note that the content of third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers, accessible through the Site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices which are different and some case less restrictive than the Site’s policy. For example, during your visit to the Site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on the Site, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through the Site you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, web sites, advertisements, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. The Site is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
The only personal information that the Site will ever collect from children under 13 is email addresses. Children will never be asked to provide names, addresses, hobbies or any other information that would enable anyone to identify a particular child;
Email addresses will be provided directly by the children and will be used only for future emails containing information about the Site and its products
The Site will not disclose information collected from children to any third parties;
Parents of children have the option to consent to the collection and use of their child’s information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties;
The Site may not, and will not, require a child to disclose more information that is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity as a condition of participation;
Children are encouraged to tell their parents about any information that they have provided to this Site or any other site; and
Parents of children can review their child’s personal information, ask to have it deleted and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information. Should a parent elect this option, that parent can contact the Site at the address listed in Section 6 below.
6. Contacting the Company. The Company can be reached by contacting:
CARPE DC FOOD TOURS