Our Pledge to You
Blue Fern Travel has always been committed to providing safe experiences that support our guests, our staff, and our partners. We have updated our safety measures in accordance with federal, state and local guidance and will continue to monitor and make updates as necessary. That is our pledge to you!
Safety is our top priority, and we are doing everything we can to ensure a fantastic experience. To that end, here is what you can expect on any Fork or Fizz tour:
- We have always kept our tour groups small, and will continue to do so. No group will be larger than 9 people, including your guide.
- Would you rather have an exclusive experience? Private tours are also available.
- Masks will be required to be worn by both guides and guests at all times (expect when you’re enjoying our amazing tastings, of course).
- Your guide may kindly remind you to keep distance or replace your mask after a tasting.
- Your guide will provide hand sanitizer throughout the tour.
- Contactless Payment:
- All our tour tickets are reserved online but we do encourage contactless gratuities for our guides.
- We are also providing contactless tipping options to ensure you can tip your amazing guide safely and with ease.
We have an amazing team at Blue Fern Travel and are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone. We have implemented policies to ensure our staff members and tour guides feel comfortable and confident:
- All guides will be trained in new safety standards and certified in local COVID-19 guidelines.
- All guides will be required to take their temperature before each tour
- The health of our guides is of the utmost importance. If someone is feeling sick or displaying symptoms, they are asked to stay home. As a small business, the owners (and original tour guides!) will step in to lead the tour should anyone feel ill.
Fork and Fizz Tours would be nothing without our local partners. These cooperative relationships help us tell the story of the businesses, the people behind them, and the neighborhoods they serve. We hold our partners in high regards and will continue to do so by:
- In order to limit contact, we have reinvented our tour and tastings to be carryout friendly and within COVID-19 restaurant safety guidelines.